Handwoven this rug is ideal for those seeking eco-friendly sustainable materials that lend to that natural, rustic design element. Made of water hyacinth, a beautiful plant that grows in the rivers of Vietnam this rectangle rug is hard wearing and you will delight with its texture and warm ambiance that it brings to a room.
Care of the product:
- Do not expose to direct sun as it might cause fading.
- Do not expose to water or use in wet areas
- Regularly vacuum with a vacuum cleaner with a soft brush
- Clean it with a dry or slightly damp cloth, wiping in the direction of rows to avoid the dust going under the woven material.
- If liquid is spilt on the rug, clean it with a dry towel (if necessary, a damp cloth soaked in soapy water with a neutral PH), then air dry or use paper towels.)
- If the rug is in a room with very dry air, you periodically could spray it with a small amount of clean water.
- As this product is hand-made using natural materials there might be some slight variations in size and finishes, the uniqueness of this product may present what is thought of as slight imperfections, but this is to be embraced as it is this that creates the uniqueness of each individual product
- Colour of the actual item may vary slightly from the displayed images.