The colorful handwoven bowls will create cheerful atmosphere in your house. Use it for keeping your fruits or snacks in, for storage snack in or fruits. The bowl also can be used for wall decor, the pattern of bowl will outstand your walls. The decorative bowl shoulds come with many items if you would like to create your own decoration style.
You can use this bowl on special days such as Easter Days, Mother Days. This handmade plate brings new design and highlights anything inside the plate.
The bowls are handmade by Vietnamese artisans from local villages, who put all their passion for handicrafts to create beautiful products for you. The bowls are made of seagrass, which is a common natural material for Vietnam, and the plastic string is used for weaving and making a bright colourful pattern.
The product size
How to take care of the placemat:
– Keep it away from the direct sunlight and heat sources such as fireplace, heater, radiators etc to avoid it to become faded and overdry.
– Avoid keeping the bowl at the areas with high humidity to prevent it getting moldy.
– Do not expose it to water, the dried seagrass could get rotten if it will be in water for a long time.
– Regularly clean the bowls with dry or slightly damp cloth or the hand duster, wipe it in the direction of rows to avoid the dust going under the woven material.
– If you spill any liquids or drop meals on a bowl, clean it with a dry towel (if necessary with a damp cloth soaked in soapy water with neutral ph), then dry it on air or using paper towels.
– The colour of the actual item may vary slightly from the displayed images as the shade of colour might appear slightly differently on the displays and screens.
– As this product is hand-made using natural materials there might be some slight variations in size, shade of colour and could have some small marks and wear.