Please consider the handmade nature of the product. In the unlikely event where an item is found to be faulty or damaged, please contact us within 48 hours after you received your order at [email protected] and follow our return and refund policy below.
RETURN AND REFUND POLICY
When you receive your item(s) please unpack all goods and inspect for any damage.
If damage has occurred, please email us at [email protected] within 48 hours with the following information:
- A Description of the item
- A detailed description of damage or fault with the item(s) and include photos, please note if the packaging was damaged when it arrived.
- First and Last name
- Email address and phone number
- Your Address
- Order number
Please retain all packaging so that the item could be collected in the original packaging.
We will try to solve the issue as soon as possible with a suitable solution and if required will arrange for the collection and return of any damaged item which we may of agreed to refund or replace at our cost.
In the event we have agreed to provide a refund to you, this will be provided by electronic funds transfer to your nominated account, which has been used in the original order or in any other way decided at our discretion.
Please note, no deductions on the invoice or returns could be done without approval from our office.
CANCELLATION OF ORDER
Once you have placed an order it cannot be cancelled, please select your items for purchase carefully and read the product information before submitting your order.
We are not responsible for refunds and returns under the following circumstances:
- If you change your mind. Please choose the products and check information carefully before making a purchase.
- The product(s) been used and/or damaged after you received it
- Insignificant minor imperfections or superficial blemishes
- Insignificant minor variations in dimensions, colour, grain, or finish
- Normal wear and tear
- Damage arising from improper assembly or modification.
- Damage caused by you or damage arising abnormal use or abuse.
- Damage to product package only
- Damage occurring during your own handling and transportation od item.